Find out what Kathryn has been up to and
where she has been published
In 2014, a first contract to have the book translated into another language.
The book launch drew attention from a number of sources including:
- SMART BUSINESS Magazine: Three steps to boost success in the work world
- A mention in The Boston Globe: Feng shui for your desk
CO-AUTHOR PUBLICATION: The CHANGE, Book 9. Insights into Self Empowerment
Kathryn has been radio interviewed several times from:
iUniverse (MP3 file only)
Blog TALK Radio:
In addition to her newsletter, The Art of Balance, and her blog, Kathryn regularly contributes articles to eZineArticles.com:
- Dress for Success: Sending the Right Message
Although you need to maintain a corporate image, you can still dress in a way that represents yourself. Dressing for Success can be a form of self-expression.
- Setting Up Your Office with Feng Shui
Using logical Feng Shui principles to set up your office can ensure good balance and flow in your work space.
- The ABCs of Christmas
Exploring new traditions for Christmas.
- SLEEP – Using the Five Senses
Having trouble sleeping? There is no need to run out and purchase a whole new bedroom set, or a bunch of pills. A Feng Shui Bedroom has a few more things for you to try, using your five senses.
Kathryn writes as a Guest on many Blogs and Newsletters. Specific topics of interest are requested at times and are found throughout social media. Only a few listed here:
- Good Vibes in the Bedroom: guest blog for Catalystorage Inc. Nov 2013
- Bringing Heritage Art Back to the Future: PA Magazine, May 2014
- Shades of Seduction: Feng Shui Annual Journal, 2014
Check out Kathryn’s blog here
And, be sure to sign up for our specialty e-newsletter, ‘The Art of Balance’, on the right hand side so you don’t miss out! A monthly ezine to keep you up to date on what you need to create a space you love, and cultivate prosperity in your life! All the best, Kathryn